Saturday 5 May 2012

Stunning Saturday: ABC 3D


I'm late, late for a very important date.

Well, I'm late with blog post for you my dear blog followers. I've been busy doing edits today and am taking a breather.

Today's Stunning Saturday is something different. It's a Youtube clip showing a pop up book called ABC 3D. We were shown this at my course this week as something new to do with typography. I thought it was clever and well done, and knew I had to share it with you all.

Enjoy and let me know what you think!



Youtube link


~yia~



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Eleni, Firstly, congratulations on your releases, edits and book cover input. Another rung up the ladder! Well done. :)

As for the popup book, I can see digital heading in this direction. 3D scenes depicting parts of the story like 2D graphics in a paper book.

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks, Sandy.

Ooooh, first thing I thought of was holograms. How cool would that be?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...